Saturday, July 31, 2010

Baby Boom- Movie Review

A favorite movie of mine for as long as I can remember.


     It's 1987 and business woman J.C. Wiatt is at the top of her game and about to become a partner at the advertising company she works for. However, her inheritance after the sudden death of a distant cousin (whom she met once when she was a little girl) changes all that in the blink of an eye.
     And what type of inheritance would threaten such a career? Why a baby of course!!
     Soon J.C. is forced to choose between life in the fast-lane and motherhood!

I would not recommend this movie for young children despite it's pg rating and that is is simply because I'm more conservative than most.

I would not recommend it for young audiences for the following reasons: There is minor language interspersed throughout the movie, there are a few scenes that I wouldn't want to have to explain to children and one I wouldn't want them watching never mind having to explain it!! This movie is good however if the grown-ups are looking for a brainless comedy to watch after the kids have gone to bed.

2 3/4 stars out of five

Lizzie

No comments: